Become a Registered Scrum Master™ (RSM)
The Registered Scrum Master Course
The Registered Scrum Master curriculum was developed by the co-creator of Scrum, Dr. Jeff Sutherland. This course goes beyond the basics of Scrum and the Scrum Master role.
In a Registered Scrum Master course you’ll learn:
- The Scrum Framework with an emphasis on the role of the Scrum Master.
- How the Scrum Framework helps deliver products and services faster and with higher quality while cutting cost and improving employee happiness and job satisfaction.
- How to leverage lean principles to identify waste in a system, process, or organization.
- Techniques and metrics Scrum Masters use to improve team happiness and performance.
- The patterns and practices of high-performing Scrum teams.
How the Scrum Master role scales in an organization using Scrum@Scale.
About the Registered Scrum Master Exam & Credential:
Students who complete a Registered Scrum Master training, comprised of at least 14 hours of live instruction time covering all Learning Objectives with a Registered Scrum Trainer™ (RST), are eligible to take the RSM exam. Students who pass the exam will earn their Registered Scrum Master credential.
The Registered Scrum Master credential formally recognizes your knowledge of lean principles, Scrum Master techniques, patterns of high-performing teams, and how the Scrum Master role scales in an organization.
The Registered Scrum Master credential is the only Scrum Master credential in the market endorsed by Jeff Sutherland, co-creator of Scrum and inventor of Scrum@Scale®. The RSM credential will help you stand out to employers, stakeholders, and peers.
This training is for all levels of Scrum experience.
30-Days Money-Back Guarantee